Terms & Conditions
Latest Update: 01.02.2021
“Talentica” EOOD, UIC 205944023, registered office and address: Sofia, Lozenets district, 58 Chervena Stena str., 1st floor (“Talentica”, “we”, “us”) is dedicated to protecting and respecting your privacy. We use technical and administrative methods and safeguard measures to protect the information we store and use.
Types of personal information that we collect
- We collect personal information on your visits to www.talentica.bg, including traffic data, location data, and sensitive data from the contact form. That will l make your next visit to the Website more comfortable. We will suggest content relevant to you based on the location you access the Website from. Note that the terms of your personal information through our contact forms is not a legal or contractual necessity; however, please note that fields indicated with an asterisk (*) are compulsory because we need this information to comply with or respond to your request.
- We also collect personal information to send you direct marketing via email when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications at any time.
Why do we collect personal data?
Talentica does collect personal for the following objectives:
- Send content and resources tailored to each visitor’s preferences
- Send to you other information – such as Talentica’s news and upcoming events
- Ensure that the Website’s content is displayed most effectively for you and your device
- Develop and enhance the Website’s systems to better serve you
Sharing with third parties
To promote our effective use of your information and provide you with the content and resources, we reveal your information to third parties. Still, this revelation will only happen in the following circumstances:
- To other companies and individuals (i.e. suppliers, contractors, and agents), we engage irregularly to perform functions on Talentica’sTalentica’s behalf. Note that these third parties are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- To government or law enforcement authorities
We gather information about your computer, including the IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This data doesn’t identify you and is being collected for statistical purposes.
For the same reason, we obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your device. Cookies assist us in improving the Website and in delivering more reliable and personalised content.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These general conditions apply to the access and use of the Website of talentica.bg maintained and managed by “Talentica” EOOD, registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 205944023, registered office and address: Sofia, Lozenets district, 58 Chervena Stena str., 1st floor.
The website talentica.bg provides information regarding the Company’s services, and each visitor can contact us in the appropriate order and send us an inquiry. The information provided does not constitute an offer or invitation to purchase, trade or enter into any transaction without mutual consent.
Talentica EOOD has no obligation for the Website to be fully accessible at any time and will not be liable if for any reason it is not available, in whole or in part, at any time or for any period.
Suppose you register on the site, in connection with which you receive a username, password or any other information as part of the security procedures. In that case, it is treated as confidential and should not be disclosed to third parties. “Talentika” EOOD is not responsible in case the information provided on the site contains errors and/or inconsistencies, except in cases where it is proved that fraud has been committed.
The collection, storage, and processing of personal data is carried out according to applicable law and the Notice rules on the processing of personal data by job applicants, which is located on the Website.
All third party sites that may be accessed through the Website are independent. The Company assumes no responsibility for any damages or losses incurred by users as a result of using these sites. Besides, the Company is not responsible for the content on third party sites and the presence of viruses, other harmful components of these sites.
This Website’s access and use is regulated by the provisions of the current Bulgarian legislation and other relevant international acts. The Bulgarian court will resolve all legal disputes arising in connection with this Website’s use.
“Talentica” EOOD may at any time update and supplement the General Terms and Conditions when the circumstances so require.